Pina Wine & Spirits is proud to be partnering with Foster Kids KC in order to support the great work they do for kids in our community. The proceeds from the raffle go directly to their efforts in the Kansas City area, supporting children in the foster care system. We thank you for your participation. Please see the rules below for further details.
1 for $25
3 for $60
5 for $100
Total tickets Available – 500
Winners – 8
When – Drawing will happen Saturday November 18th
Must Be 21 to Enter and/or Win
Draw 1 – Weller 12 Yr
Draw 2 – Weller 12 Yr
Draw 3 – Weller 107
Draw 4 – J&D 10 year
Draw 5 – Elijah Craig 18 yr
Draw 6 – Rock Hill Farms
Draw 7 – Old Fitzgerald 19 Yr
Draw 8 – Pappy Van Winkle 12 Yr
Rules and Regulations
BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT.
1. Sponsor. Foster Kids KC (“FKKC”) is the sponsor of The “Bourbon” Raffle (the “Raffle”). FKKC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The purpose of the Raffle is to raise funds for the operation of Foster Kids KC and for the related activities of FKKC. Pina Wine and Spirits (PINA) is assisting in facilitating the raffle process.
2. Raffle Overview. The Raffle begins on October 13th, 2023, and ends on November 17th, 2023, or when tickets are sold-out, whichever occurs first.
3. Eligibility. Any person 21 years of age or older, residing where the Raffle is not prohibited, may purchase a ticket (“Ticket”) to be entered in the Raffle (such person shall be herein known as the “Ticket Holder”). An affidavit of eligibility may be required from Ticket Holders who win a prize. FKKC staff members and their immediate family members (in this instance known as spouses and children) are prohibited from purchasing Tickets.
4. Rules. By purchasing a Ticket, each Ticket Holder accepts and agrees to be bound by all the rules, limitations, conditions, and restrictions set forth herein (the “Rules”), as well as all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations. FKKC’s decisions in all matters concerning the Raffle and its interpretation and application of the Rules shall be final. Please contact FKKC or Pina Wine and Spirits if you have questions regarding the Rules or the Raffle. The Raffle is void where prohibited by law.
5. Releases. By purchasing a Ticket, each Ticket Holder releases FKKC and Pina Wine and Spirits, its directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liability with respect to the Raffle, including, but not limited to, the selection process and the interpretation and application of the Rules, and from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, and each Ticket Holder agrees to indemnify and hold FKKC and PINA harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize. Each Ticket Holder agrees that his/her name, likeness, and any statements made by him/her regarding the prize may be disclosed to, and used by, the news media and may otherwise be used by FKKC or PINA for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation, and in lists of prize winners that may be published in area news publications and other media.
6. Tickets. The cost to purchase a Ticket for the Raffle is $25.00 for one, $60.00 for 3, or $100.00 for 5 tickets (U.S. Funds only). A maximum of 500 Tickets will be sold. Each Ticket has one number. Any eligible person may purchase more than one Ticket. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid Tickets sold. Tickets will not be sold after 11:59 p.m., Central Standard Time (“CST”), Friday, November 17th, 2023. Any unsold tickets become the property of FKKC. Any ticket(s) purchased after the 500 limit has been reached but prior to FKKC’s removal of the online order form will be invalid and the purchaser’s payment will be refunded. The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances in raffles, lotteries, or similar drawings for valuable prizes are not gifts, and consequently do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions. A Ticket is not valid and shall not be entered in the Raffle until full and satisfactory payment for such Ticket is received by FKKC. Tickets are not transferable once purchased. All tickets will be purchased through the Zeffy platform. https://www.zeffy.com/en-US/ticketing/9e1f5255-1399-4b0c-8424-38c716d56d64
7. Failure of Payment. If a Ticket Holder’s payment by credit card is declined or check is dishonored by the bank for any reason, such Ticket Holder’s Ticket shall be invalid and will not be entered in the drawing, unless full and satisfactory payment is made by 11:59 p.m. CST, Friday, November 17th, 2023. FKKC will attempt to notify the invalidated Ticket Holder by phone at the number provided on the ticket purchasing website; however, any failure to do so shall not cause the Ticket to become valid, cause the Ticket to be entered in the Raffle, or give rise to any claim or cause of action on behalf of the invalidated Ticket Holder.
8. Multiple-Party Tickets. In the event that more than one name is listed on a Ticket, the first name listed shall be deemed to be the Ticket Holder. Delivery or payment of the prize shall be made to the Ticket Holder. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to allocate any such prize among the participants in a multiple-party Ticket, and HHSTL, its directors, officers, employees, and agents, shall have no liability for any failure to do so.
9. Raffle Drawing. The Raffle Drawing shall take place on Saturday, November 18th, 2023, or sooner if all tickets are sold before November 17th, 2023. In order to be eligible for the Raffle Drawing, a Ticket Holder must have purchased their Ticket online before 11:59 p.m. CST, Friday, November 17th, 2023. Eight (8) winning numbers will be randomly chosen, and the winner of each prize (“Winner”) will be the Ticket Holder who has purchased a valid Ticket whose number matches the number chosen. The first two tickets chosen will each win one bottle of Weller 12 Yr, the third ticket selected will win one bottle of Weller Antique 107. The fourth ticket selected will win one bottle of Jack Daniels 10Yr (J&D 10Yr). The fifth ticket selected will win one bottle of Elijah Craig 18yr. The sixth ticket selected will win one bottle of Rock Hill Farms Single Barrel Bourbon. The seventh ticket selected will win one bottle of Old Fitzgerald 19Yr. The eighth and final ticket selected will win one bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 12 Yr.
If the Raffle is not held due to unforeseen circumstances, all money will be returned to the Ticket Holders. There is no substitution of prizes. TICKET HOLDERS NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
10. Notification of Winners: FKKC or PINA shall notify each winning Ticket Holders (a “Winner Notification”) by phone or email based on the information provided when purchasing the Ticket. The names and order of the winners will also be available at PINA and online at https://pinawineandspirits.com/raffles within seven days of the drawing.
11. Claiming a Prize. After receiving a Winner Notification, the winning Ticket Holders have 60 days to retrieve their prize from PINA at their Lakewood location or such other location designated by FKKC or PINA. NO PRIZES WILL BE SHIPPED. If a winner fails to claim and/or retrieve his/her prize from PINA within 60 days after being notified, FKKC shall draw another ticket and award that prize to the new Winner. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.